The Franchise Business Director - West is responsible for strategic leadership and operational oversight that ensures operational excellence across the western region. This position reports to the COO and directly oversees the western regions franchise business consultants. The Franchise Business Director supports and drives growth while enhancing guest and team member experience. They are responsible for establishing the foundation and support for a successful and profitable franchise business that will drive same-store sales growth and operates in a manner that is consistent and aligns with our brand purpose, standards, and franchise philosophy.
· Identify innovative top-line goals and initiatives in support of the company’s yearly and long-term strategic business
plan and overall objectives.
· Create and translate the overall business strategy into day-to-day execution, providing coaching and feedback to the
operations and training team.
· Participate in defining and implementing best practices to improve system-wide consistency, synergy and profitability
throughout all shops.
· Leads the development, distribution and on-going evaluation of operational standards, policies, and procedures to
ensure alignment with brand standards, safety standards, compliance, and legal requirements.
· Reviews franchise profit and loss statements, quality reports, customer feedback and store audits to identify trends
and implementation of best practices to enhance operational support and training.
· Achieve new store growth and same-store sales objectives while ensuring franchise adherence of operational
standards and achieve KPI goals.
· Maximize vendor relationships and leads development of supply chain operations, including purchasing and selection
of vendors to ensure best quality of product and partnerships for our franchisees.
· 15+ years relevant work experience. Operations, restaurants, retail, consulting, quick service,
multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience required.
· 10+ years of managerial experience.
· Demonstrated success in developing relationships, influencing diverse stakeholders, and leading
teams that include non-direct reports in cross-functional settings.
· Some travel required for this role up to 75%