Flexible Hours, Tuition Reimbursement & Great Pay!
hoots Restaurants offer fast casual dining with a limited, moderately priced menu that features chicken wings, seafood, sandwiches, and salads, together with beer and wine along with other food and beverage offerings and merchandise.
• The Shift Supervisor coordinates all food service activities of the hoots establishment during their shift using corporate guidelines regarding sales, profitability, and guest and employee relations.
• The Shift Supervisor encourages teamwork and is responsible with other team members for building and increasing sales, while maintaining profitability and ensuring employee and guest satisfaction.
• Responsibilities include ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the Back of the House are being followed with regard to Food Specification (SPEC) Procedures, guest safety, employee safety, food handling, receiving and storage procedures as well as following SOP for supervising all Front of the House employees in order to ensure motivation and compliance with Company policies and procedures and guest satisfaction.
• Audit and ensure that the restaurant is fully functional and meets all hoots standards and integrity issues daily, to include, but not limited to cleanliness, equipment maintenance, atmosphere, service, guest interactions, execution of food & beverage standards.
• The Shift Supervisor will also complete with accuracy all necessary daily, weekly, monthly paperwork regarding all operational and administrative aspects of the store and assist with inventories, ordering and setting par levels with use of proformas, completing accurate prep sheets, and setting par levels.
• Additional duties include regularly directing the work of employees on duty, being able to utilize basic functions of the Hoots’ restaurant's POS (Point of Sale) Register System well enough to teach and supervise use of register by staff level employees and be responsible for cash or funds generated from all sources for collection; responsible for reconciliation, recording and controlling of cash and other negotiable items.