Looking for a career? Want to join a fast growing quick service concept home based in Atlanta with new locations opening across the US. Now is the time! Immediate Opportunity for a General Manager who excels in excellent customer experience, people development and interested in growing your career with hoots wings. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, plus more.
Hoots Restaurants offer fast casual dining with a limited, moderately priced menu that features chicken wings, seafood, sandwiches, and salads, together with beer and wine along with other food and beverage offerings and merchandise.
The General Manager (GM) plans, directs, and manages various areas of responsibility within the operation; specifically, Hospitality, Safety, Cleanliness, Dining Room, and Kitchen. Assures operation runs efficiently and according to company policy and standards.
• Accountable for hiring, orientation, scheduling, training, compliance with policies, and development of restaurant employees to ensure they are successful in their individual roles.
• Responsible for general business administration to include payroll, risk management, human resources, marketing and financial reporting.
• Manages the entire Hoots operations team, including, but not limited to kitchen, cashier, counter-service, cleaning, and alcohol sales. This supervision includes assessing the needs of the restaurant physical structure and equipment as well as personnel.
• Promotes the business, builds sales, increases profits, ensures guest satisfaction, and brand integrity.
• Enforces Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in the Back of the House to ensure Food Specification (SPEC) Procedures, responsible to ensure guest safety, employee safety, food-handling, receiving, and storage procedures.
• Meets profitability and sales goals through proper budgeting, forecasting, tracking and Profit and Loss reconciliation.
• Accounts for cash or funds generated from all sources; responsible for reconciliation, recording and control of cash. Ensures the safe operation of equipment and working conditions to prevent hazards and/or accidents to employees and customers.