Immediate Opportunities Available!
Flexible Hours, Tuition Reimbursement & Great Pay!
Hoots Restaurants offer fast casual dining with a limited, moderately priced menu that features chicken wings, seafood, sandwiches, and salads, together with beer and wine along with other food and beverage offerings and merchandise.
• The Back of House (BOH)Team member prepares menu items according to guest’s orders or supervisors’ instructions, following approved procedures.
• Takes and records temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators, freezers, and holding trays or compartments. Keeps records of the quantities of food used. Cooks ordered items to specifications per approved procedures and recipes. Prepares portions and food items for storage. Weighs and measures ingredients.
• Checks in and puts away inventory orders and deliveries in storeroom and freezer. Stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
• Washes, peels, and cuts various foods to prepare for cooking or serving. Mixes sauces and ingredients for salads. Shakes ordered food items in sauces.
• Distributes food items to counter staff for delivery to guests per itemized order. Packages take-out foods.
• Assists with setting up serving line.
• Disposes of trash and sets up garbage containers and utensil pans for self-bussing after the meal. Washes dishes and pots and pans after meals. Scrapes leftovers from dishes into garbage containers. Operates dishwasher and cleans dining area. Sweeps and mops walk-ins, kitchen, refrigerator/walk-in coolers, and dishwasher areas.
• Adheres to all food safety and quality policies and procedures, kitchen sanitation and hygiene duties. Informs supervisors when equipment is not working properly and when food and supplies are getting low, and order needed items